For the use of social plugins such as Like, Share and Follow buttons. enable external cookies
- General provisions ol>
- Accessibility of website ol>
- Restrictions on web pages ol>
- age limit and responsibility ol>
- Protecting personal data and cookies ol>
The Bidder reserves the right to change and/or delete any part of the website without notice. The provider, in order to provide the user with the best possible experience, ensures the permanent updating of the website. The user is aware and agrees that the design and nature of the website occasionally change without prior notice to the user.
Websites are generally available 24 hours a day. The Bidder reserves the right to shorten access to web pages for technical reasons. The Bidder also reserves the right to interrupt the access to web pages in cases related to maintenance and / or replacement of equipment. The provider does not guarantee access to web pages in cases of outbursts in networks of internet connection providers or any outbursts, errors and / or other technical disorders or interruptions resulting from third parties inactivity (Internet connection failure, electrical power failure, ...) and in cases of higher forces.
The Bidder reserves the right to restrict or interrupt access to the content of the Website for each IP address of the user,
There are no age restrictions when using websites. The use of web pages is intended for the user's own use. Other persons or completing forms for other persons is not allowed, for which the user guarantees with full liability and take over passive legitimation in the event of a dispute.
an integral part of these General Terms and Conditions is also the policy of protecting personal data and online cookies policy. The documents are available at the following links:
- rejection of responsibility ol>
The user is aware that
- Web technologies for downloading and accessing content on websites are not 100% reliable at any time. In the event of a failure to operate third -party systems required to access websites (Internet connection providers, electricity providers, ...), the provider assumes no responsibility.
- The provider is not responsible for the malfunctioning of the services resulting from incorrect use or ignorance of the user when using the services.
- To use the service, the user needs appropriate software and hardware (computer, web browser, internet access).
- Technically, the provider cannot provide the operation of services in the event of a failure of the contractual partners, electricity failure or other technical disorders that would temporarily disturb the operation of the services.
- All information, materials and other content on the websites are informative. The Bidder is trying to provide the best possible presentation and operation of the website, as well as up -to -date, completeness and correctness of the information presented on the web pages. Nevertheless, it assumes no responsibility of their correctness, up -to -date and perfection.
- Without the prior permission of the provider, it should not be: copy, print or store published images on the website. Also, without the prior permission of the provider, the use of graphic elements and brands is explicitly prohibited.
- The user undertakes: ol>
- Not to distribute copyrighted content or content located on the website.
- Not to try to obtain, collect and / or store the personal information of other website users.
- Not to copy, store or transmit the entire or parts of the website content.
- Not to use computer codes, malicious programs, or anything that could disturb, disable or harm websites and / or provider and its software and hardware.
- complaints ol>
In case of problems or questions, you can send a message to .
General Terms and Conditions were accepted by the Mayor of Veržej, in Veržej, on 21 June 2012.