Personal data protection policy
For the use of social plugins such as Like, Share and Follow buttons. enable external cookies
The provider undertakes to protect the confidentiality of personal data and the privacy of website users. The personal data collected will be used solely for the provision of the services it provides. The provider respects the confidentiality of personal data and the privacy of website users, so he will do everything necessary to protect them from any violations and abuse. User personal data is one of the areas to which the tenderer pays extraordinary care and attention, as he is aware of the sensitive nature of this area.
Using personal data
Provider for the purpose of providing the services it offers, collects, manages, processes and stores the most subsequent user information:
- First and last name;
- Email address;
- Phone number;
- Other information that the user voluntarily introduces into the forms in the website;
- Other information that the user voluntarily adds subsequently in his profile (if the website allows this functionality).
For the correctness, perfection and up -to -date of the data entered by users, the provider is not responsible.
intends to process personal data
The provider will process personal data for the following purposes:
- To communicate with the user regarding the inquiries submitted for products or products. in case of user questions. To this end, the provider will keep personal data until it is necessary to communicate with the customer.
- To send occasional newsletters on current events and offers, promotional offers and other matters that might be interested in the user. The provider will only keep personal information for this purpose with an explicit and unambiguous prior consent of the user. He will keep personal information until the cancellation can be canceled by a sent message at the email address .
User can request at any time:
- DEPARTMENT from receiving e-news (if receiving them) by clicking on the link in the e-mail received. After checking out, the provider will delete the data if it does not need it for other purposes the user has previously agreed or keeps the provider on the basis of other legal bases.
- Correction of your personal information by submitting a written request to the address The permanent deletion of personal data kept and/or processed by the provider, by providing a written request to the address .
- Exports and insights to personal information kept and processed by the provider by providing a written request at .
Statement on the protection of personal data confidentiality and user privacy
, in accordance with the regulations governing the protection of personal data, the provider is obliged to protect the personal data of users of his websites. The Bidder will not provide personal or personal or the user under any condition without the express permission of the user. Other information from the user to a third party or. It will not allow a third party to access personal or personal. Other user information except:
- contractors who provide support for the controller for the processing of personal data for individual purposes for which consent has been given,
- If this were required by state authorities,
- If such an obligation is set out in law,
- or in good faith that such action is necessary for proceedings before the courts or other state bodies and for the protection and implementation of the legitimate interests of the provider.
All personal and other information that the user will provide upon login in the website, as well as when ordering the purchase of products, including the content of the orders, will be protected in accordance with the regulations governing the protection of personal data. The provider will not use this information for a purpose that would in any way harm the user or other involved person, except for purposes that the user explicitly and unambiguously allow. The users' provider will not use to send a promotional email or other unwanted promotional material, except for sending those promotional notices to which the user will subscribe or. with which he will agree to beforehand. The provider may use the data in anonymized summary form for statistical analyzes. Confidentiality of personal and other users' data will not be violated in any form.
Delivery service (eg Pošta Slovenije, DHL, UPS, etc.) will be entrusted to only the necessary information for delivery in the website (online store) purchased products (recipient information and delivery address). The provider will contact the user via e -mail, if necessary to make the purchase in the website (online store), and through the contact telephone number only if it is in the registration or. Purchase in the website (online store) has been a problem.
All with the provider of regular or part -time employed persons who have access to personal and other data from users are aware of the duty to protect personal and other data and are obliged to comply with these provisions on the protection of the confidentiality of personal data and the privacy of users of the website (online stores ). The duty to protect personal and other information is considered unlimited, even after terminating the ratio of the provider.